- Danielle Tuegel
- Diane Ebert
- Benjamin Casper
- Josh Hogan
- Shay Davis
About Ryan DeHeer
- Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Consulting
Moving is widely regarded as one of life's most stressful events. As your Realtor, my job is to make sure that the process of selling your existing home or buying a new one goes as smoothly as possible and to be available to advise you every step of the way from the first appointment to the day keys are exchanged and your new journey begins.
It is our duty as members of Society to protect and advocate for the least of us, for that is how we demonstrate the best of us.
Compassion and Critical Thinking are two traits that I think describe me as an individual. I come from a background of civil servants and teachers. I learned early on to stick up for the little guy.
Obtaining a degree from Shimer College elevated my approach to problem solving. While exploring the Western Canon I developed a strong desire to find the root cause of a problem and apply critical analysis to formulate a plan of action. Coupling critical analysis with the strong team environment at Baird & Warner will ensure I can always look out for your best interests.
Strength's I bring to the table:
- Putting my clients first. I am dedicated to negotiating for your interests with over 5 years of experience negotiating service contracts with the State of Illinois on behalf of my clients
- Former Case Manager for the Intellectual Disabilities community who understands the importance of listening, compassion, sensitivity, and confidentiality
- Knowledge of Lake and Northern Cook Counties in all directions, having served a diverse caseload of individuals in that service area
- Committed to serving my community holding board positions on the PTO, Algonquin Longhouse Indian Guides/Princess Programs, Village Homesteading Mundelein, and serving as a chapter president of the GLM Jaycees